An Interesting Hobby you have: Meditation


Hi everyone: 

Resultado de imagen para meditacion en casaWell I have quite common hobbies, such as reading a book, listening to music, going out with my friends, doing sports from time to time, among others. But when I entered the university I was forced to practice one for my physical and mental good, this is meditation. The career I study involves taking a lot of your time without being able to have some free time, which caused me a lot of stress. For this reason I was recommended this exercise that for me has already become a hobby. 

One of the most important benefits of meditation is that it helps you to reduce stress levels and get rid of all kinds of worries. With the calm state that meditation gives you, you can learn, think and plan things much more effectively.

Meditation has helped me to have total control over myself and to be aware of my distractions by providing me with greater awareness and creativity.

I must admit that at first I didn't believe that this could have an effect on me, but having a friend who was already inserted in this world and always recommended me to practice it, I gave her a chance.

This requires a lot of practice and patience, so when I began to notice the changes, my mood and the way I managed to take things easy, I realized that I couldn't stop practicing this hobby. So, I hope you can try it sometime.

Comentarios

  1. I completely agree, this should be a daily practice for all of us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow meditation! what an interesting hobby, I think I should practice it too, I need to relax a little hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never try it, I has listen that is a good form to reduce the stress and to get better the concentration

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think this is the most important thing that architecture' students should do, I will keep it in my mind.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have practiced meditation. This is very good, Also help with spiritual development. I want do it again I am stressed

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow, your post makes me want to practice this!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. you made me remember the FAU yoga classes, it was a good time :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016