My future job


Hi everyone!


Currently, as an architecture student my interests are focus on the area of photography. Today we live in a world engrossed with technology and everything that relates to it, so this type of work has been increasingly in demand.

Architectural photography consists mainly on capturing and describing the spaces that surround us. At the urban level, photography can describe a city or the relationship of a building or development with its surroundings. It´s also used in interior design, showing the relationship between furniture, color, texture, rhythm and lighting with the space proposed by the architect or designer.

Tries to visualize the space contained between walls, find the substance of the void and its relation to what delimits it. In the case of a building, try to place it in the context of a city, how it dialogues with the environment, if it is mimicked, understood or noted.

It is within my project to dedicate myself to this branch of Architecture, it is extremely useful to document the projects built, publication in books and specialized magazines or to update the portfolio. It is also useful for builders, urban planners, real estate developers, etc. So the area to work is wide and allows you to be in constant movement, knowing new places, which is also important, since I am an active person and could not always be in the same place.

To reach that goal it takes time, patience and money, so I have first try to work as an assistant in some subject of the Architecture career, since being able to help others and transfer my consciences satisfies me a lot, besides I always will learn new things and especially because at some point I also went through the same thing as them.



Comentarios


  1. I love photography! but I'm not very good is it.
    I hope you achieve to be a very recognized photographer over the years!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no doubt with constancy you can get your dream.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016