Post Graduate Studies


Hi everyone!

As I said in my previous blog, I would like to work in an area related to photography, to complement this idea my study plan is to do a postgraduate degree in landscape and green infrastructure.

Resultado de imagen para Paisaje e Infraestructura Verde arquitectura

The years that I have been studying this career, which is architecture, I have gone through various courses and one of the topics that I liked the most is the approach to landscape and territory. I find interesting the variety of existing vegetation and how it can be mixed with architecture, not only as decoration but also in a functional way for every part the building, people and their surroundings.

Imagen relacionadaFor this reason, this postgraduate course is the ideal instance for the area of ​​planning, development and construction of landscape architecture and green infrastructure projects, paying attention mainly to the technical aspects that allow innovative solutions, based on the delivery of sustainable proposals, and in the efficient use of resources.

In my opinion, it is important to recognize the environmental, social, cultural, political and economic value of the spaces that contribute and / or conserve natural elements in cities. For this reason, I hope in the prostrate to achieve a comprehensive, systemic, multifunctional and scalar vision.

In addition, I am motivated to be able to generate quality proposals in the different disciplines that participate in the stages of planning, design, management, execution and maintenance that allow the development of landscape and green infrastructure projects.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016