A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone!


One of the countries that I would like to know is Mexico, the main reason is that my childhood friends live there so I miss them so much and I want to see them.

This country has always attracted my attention, but thanks to my friends I got to know more about the culture of Mexico, making my desire to visit the country bigger. This place have beautiful constructions of the colonial and engravings.

Due to the pre-Hispanic heritage of cultures such as Aztec, Mayan or Mexica that were mixed with European touches, especially Spanish, Mexico has an exquisite culture that has, full of colors, original clothes, dances, food and celebrations. The "day of the dead" celebration is the most striking, the previous preparation they have I find impress, the quality of clothing, makeup and assembly make this celebration as one of the most beautiful and original to me perception.

Finally, I would like to visit the beaches, since I have seen that sunrise or sunset is magical.



                                    que hacer en mexico, viajar a mexico, viajar barato a mexico, vuelos baratos hacia mexico, que ver en mexico, las 10 ciudades mas bonitas de mexico

                                    que hacer en mexico, viajar a mexico, viajar barato a mexico, vuelos baratos hacia mexico, que ver en mexico, las playas mas bonitas de mexico, mejores playas en mexico  

Comentarios

  1. I love Mexico, I went this summer and it has beautiful landscapes and extraordinary cultural!!
    (yes, the sunsets are beautiful)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thing that Mexico is an interesting courtier to in special for his vision of the dead

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its a great place to visit, I would like to know the beginnings of the first sedentary settlers of America. :O

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the food of mexico is very delicious 👌

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Celebrities always visit mexican beaches, so I mostly know them from paparazzi candids!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don't know, Mxico is something dangerous these times. At least is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016