The best concert: Coldplay, 2016


Hi everyone!


Resultado de imagen de coldplay en chile 2016
The Coldplay band has long been my favorite band, so when I found out they were coming to Chile in 2016; I didn't hesitate for a second to buy the ticket. Also that it would be the first concert I would go to, therebefore I was very excited. My best friend was also a fan of the band so we went together. We were very nervous and best of all, we were in the front row.


The concert started at 9:00 pm and we were 60,000 people in the place, I remember it was very cold, but that happened in the background when the gray tones of the sky were dyed like rainbows.


It was an inexplicable experience, the assembly, the lighting, the sound, everything was perfect. One of the most shocking things was when they gave us a luminous bracelet managed by software that changed their tones to the rhythm of the songs. Each song they played was a rise and fall of emotions and with my friend we sang with all my lungs. Being in the front row I could see the band very close and that made me very happy.


The end of the concert was full of colors with fireworks, confetti and giant balloons. It has definitely been one of the best moments of my life.

Comentarios

  1. I love Coldplay, unfortunately I could not attend that concert, great that you had the opportunity, it sounds unforgettable!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Coldplay, his songs really reach the heart, hopefully one day I can go see them in concert and live that experience that you describes-.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a great experience! Good post

    ResponderEliminar
  4. There's nothing like watching your favorite artist perform live for the first time! I remember Coldplay´s number at the Superbowl and it was very colourful, the stadium looked beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario