My favorite tv serie




Hi everyone!


Today I will talk about my favorite serie, this is "Stranger things", it's an original Netflix serie released in 2016.


The serie begins with the disappearance of a child, Will Byers, after spending the day with his best friends. His desperate mother begins his search with the three friends. After this disappearance, a mystery related to secret experiments in a government laboratory and supernatural events is revealed. 

In addition, the appearance in the city of a girl that nobody knows and has strange abilities will give much to talk about. The plot is wrapped in a continuous mystery complementing it with science fiction and fear, so it encourages you to want to see chapter after chapter without stopping, therefore it's a story that doesn't lose tension and mystery.

Other virtues of the serie, is that it's set in the 80s, so that it's aesthetics and details are carefully measured, worrying from clothes to the role of the walls, making it a serie of quality.

In general it has had a good reception from part of the viewers and today counts with three seasons, the last one I still do not see, so I look forward to the holidays to catch up.

Comentarios

  1. I saw the first chapter of that series and I didn't like it very much, it's good that you enjoyed it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven't seen the last part either, I'm waitting for vacations. It's SO GOOD!!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. the argument a bit weak but the good thing is that it has common situations that make it too good hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I tried to watch this series but I didn't really like it ):

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't like too much this series, but I think that is really good

    ResponderEliminar
  6. many friends have told me about this series, on vacations I have to see it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016