Favorite Music Album


Hi everyone!


Listening to music has always been one of my favorite hobbies, as a child I always danced and listened to music, especially I liked classical music, but as I grew up, I began to define my style of music, for example, pop music, r & b, alternative rock, even German music.
Therefore I have found it a little difficult to choose a favorite album, since I love each one depending on the occasion. But if I have to choose one, my favorite album would be "Parachutes", which corresponds to the English band Coldplay. This album was published in the year 2000 and I remember that my best friend showed it to me before leaving the country, we both liked this album, so every time we saw each other we listened to it together.

This album is a mixture of alternative rock and britpop, so for me it's ideal to listen to it when I have to study or read, because I manage to concentrate, although at the same time it's inevitable not to remember my friend.

Within this album is the song "Yellow" which is one of my favorite songs, I like both the lyrics and the melody, where they mix instruments such as; drums, cymbals, hi hat and an ascending electric bass line, plus electric and acoustic guitars.

I love "Parachutes" because these songs through their melody relax me and give me calm to perform any activity and I like the singer's voice. It should be noted that this album also has a sentimental weight for me.



Comentarios

  1. I have never listened to a Coldplay´s album, and I don´t know why because they have great songs!!!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I love coldplay, I've never heard that complete album, I will consider listening to it one day

    ResponderEliminar
  3. coldplay is a great band, I really enjoy their music, but I've never heard one of their full albums!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's a very good álbum! especially when you're streseed

    ResponderEliminar
  5. coldplay is awesome, but I never heard a song completely

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Coldplay!! it's a wonderful album and band

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert: Coldplay, 2016